Responsibility for the implementation of network measures is borne by the diverse actors of Berlin’s urban community from business, academia and civil society. Many of them are already actively engaged and are implementing measures that contribute to the transformation of Berlin. In order to be included in the strategy as a further network measure, the participating actors commit themselves to the Values Compass, the fields of action and the implementation principles of the GD:B strategy.
The measures are supported in their implementation by the fact that the actors are networked with each other, can resort to the methodology of the Support Team and gain visibility under the GD:B umbrella. All actors and organizations implementing network measures are regularly invited to conferences to present their progress and learning experiences to a broad public. Financial incentives and funding opportunities for network measures will be provided in the medium term.
- Wastewater Hygiene Monitoring
- Data & Smart City Governance Based on the Example of Air Quality Management
- Indicators for Sustainable Development Goals – SDGs at district level
- Kiezbox 2.0 – Data in Everyday Life and Crisis
- Climate protection and energy-saving measures at “Learning Places of the Future”
- Mobile CityLAB
- Smart Water – Climate-Friendly Water and Urban Green Space Management